MESSAGE FROM DIRECTOR DESK – GOA
At IIHM Goa, students are offered a rewarding career in the flourishing hotel and tourism industry, in an environment which is ambitious yet friendly, busy yet relaxed, practical yet intellectually rigorous, active yet thoughtful, young in vision yet built on years of experience and above all, always very professional. This reputation is further strengthened by our association with University of West London (UWL), London.
Nestled in India’s favourite tourist destination – Goa, IIHM is situated alongside best starred resorts in South Goa. The campus boasts of a- state-of- the- art academic learning centre with swimming pool, library, games room, A.C. Conference hall, outdoor event hall, hostel, cafeteria, gym and other facilities. The students are provided with holistic hands -on training which facilitate practical thinking and help win the placements.
At IIHM Goa, we offer UGC approved curriculum with 100% placement opportunities. We are the only institute to offer a Dual Degree program in the state. We also offer 6 months International industrial training* and 1 year additional International internship opportunity*. Apart from 3 year degree courses, the campus offers short term certification programs in Hospitality Operations, Culinary Skills and Patisserie & Bar and Beverage Management for 10th pass students.
IIHM Goa Facts
- IIHM is ranked No.1 Institute of Excellence for Hotel Management in India for 3 consecutive years (2008, 2009 & 2010)
- It has been awarded the top hotel Management College for two consecutive years 2011, 2012 by CSR-Competition Success Review.
- IIHM ranked No.1 Institute of Hotel Management in Goa (CSR-GHRDC –March-2009)
- IIHM-Institute of Hotel Management is the Best Hotel Management College in Goa (Prime Time 2014, 2016, 2017 & 2018) Ranked No. 1 in the state of Goa (Private) for three consecutive years (GHRDC-2015, 2016 & 2017)
IIHM Institute of Hotel Management Goa has a magnificent attached training commercial resort to engage students in authentic experiences of professional service from day one. The Hotel schools highly talented and motivated students learn from industry experts in their chosen disciplines. Apart from classroom learning, we conduct several extracurricular activities which are essential to student’s learning experience.
IAM Goa is celebrating 14 glorious years of success in Goa by producing plethora of renowned alumni who are making their mark in the world.
Famous alumni from IIHM Goa include :
- Merwyn Joseph Pereira – Restaurant Manager at The Mumbai Mansion, Edinburgh, UK and recipient of 10 Scottish Curry Awards 2017
- Suraj Malage – Working for Their Excellency Governor-General of New Zealand
- Rahil Rathod – Chef & recipient of Pro Chef Award, Dubai
- Percy Anklesaria – Chef at Margaritaville Beach Resort Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands & recipient of Time Out- Dubai Restaurant Award
- Elvis Pereira – Outlet Manager, Grand Hyatt Goa
- Akash Rokhade – Operations Manager, Verda Group of Hotels, Hubbali
- Souvik Dutta – C & B Manager, George Hotel, Scotland
- Asvil Correia – Director of Operations, Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport Hotel, Chicago, Illinois